Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Antalya & Fetiye





Next I went across the Southern Coast of Anatolia stopping in the cities of Antalya and Fetiye. These cities were beautiful. I was there in the low winter season, but I bet in the summer these cities are packed with tourists. They are both situated on beautiful bays with green hike-ready mountains and beautiful beaches. They both offer multi-day boat rides around the blue lagoons/islands that surround the city, and they are both within hours of wonderful whitewater rafting and parasailing. I did not do any of these fun activates, but they won me over, and I am planning on going back when I can. They were great. Up in the hills of Fetiye the Romans had carved out tombs. The first two pictures are of Antalya, the last two are of Fetiye.

No comments:

Post a Comment